|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||Usually Closed (we might be open if the previous Monday was a holiday)|
Our office is closed on the following holidays:
|New Year's Day:||January 1|
|Family Day:||Second Monday in February|
|Good Friday:||Friday before Easter Sunday|
|Easter Monday:||Monday after Easter Sunday|
|Victoria Day:||Monday before May 25|
|Canada Day:||July 1|
|BC Day:||Monday after first Sunday in August|
|Labour Day:||First Monday in September|
|Thanksgiving Day:||Second Monday in October|
|Remembrance Day:||November 11|
|Week from Christmas Day until New Year's:|
If you feel that you have an emergency, please call the office (250-656-7553) for specific information on how to proceed. Most of the time, you will be given Dr. Boyd's direct phone number. If Dr. Boyd is out of town, rest assured that alternate arrangements for emergency care are in place. You will be given the direct phone number for one of Dr. Boyd's colleagues who is more than willing to provide emergency care.
Dr. Boyd's after-hours emergency contact number is 250-656-9706.
Our office telephone is capable of accepting messages for non-emergency issues.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit cards
Our office does not accept the assignment of dental insurance. Essentially, this means that we will be requesting payment from you for services rendered on the day that those services are provided. However, as a courtesy service to you, we will:
- Work with you to preauthorize for planned dental work with your insurance company as needed.
- Research your dental insurance plan to advise you of estimated benefits that are available to you.
- Electronically file and claim for your insurance benefits at the time of your visit and request reimbursement directly to you. Your insurance carrier will then reimburse you directly – usually within a few days. Many patients will use a credit card for this payment. Since the reimbursement is usually received quickly – you shouldn’t incur any interest charges.
Our expectations of you as owner of the policy include:
- Payment of fees in full at the time the service is delivered.
- Understanding that the insurance policy belongs to you and we have no leverage to obtain payment from your insurance carrier.
- Please bring all information relating to your Dental Insurance plan to us on your first visit.
- Keeping our office informed of any changes in your insurance coverage or employment.